March 9, 2012

I should know better...

than to start looking up Elliott Smith videos on youtube when I can't sleep.









Needle in the Hay, 2:45am, Say Yes, Twilight, King's Crossing, Everything Means Nothing to Me. I miss Elliott.

3 comments:

  1. I tried to give Elliott a chance, but his music would put me in such a funk. I adored him briefly, keeping Miss Misery, Southern Belle, Somebody I Used to Know, XO, Figure 8, and Everything Reminds me of Her on repeat... but then I dated a guy who was a musician and sounded a lot like him. I stopped listening to them both after that relationship. Elliott's time came much, much too soon. That much is for certain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bex, yes, he puts me in a funk but sometimes it's like I NEED it. my ex fiance actually introduced me to him, and it wasn't until after our (rough) breakup that I really fell in love with Elliott. I think he really got me through it and I love him for that.

    ReplyDelete