well, it didn't take too long for me to fall behind. but I am in the midst of working 7 days in a row (after having one whole day off) and leaving straight from work Wednesday night to fly to Chicago... so... yeah. I don't have much time. plus I think I'm battling some kind of ailment b/c I've been extra tired lately.
I think I will have to end my December of Love (lame, sorry) - but hey, I blogged more the past two weeks or so than I have all year ;)
I've enjoyed reading your posts this month! :) It's tough to post often, especially when work is crazy...plus the holidays...but I still love reading your posts when you're able to write :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good trip! ugh, I've been sick yesterday and today too :\ Hope you're feeling better!
thank you for reading and for all of your comments! I wish there was a better way to manage comments on here but I am out of the blogger loop!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to try to keep up with my blog this year, along with flickr & goodreads. :) you inspire me with your diligence!