as a kid, I didn't watch much tv... I only really remember Reading Rainbow, Mister Rogers, and Sesame Street. I really have a love for Jim Henson and the characters he created. early Sesame Street is a true testament to his vision for good, educational, positive programming for kids (I suppose it still is but it is nowhere near the same show I watched as a kid). ahh I just love him so much. sometimes I get sucked into old clips on youtube -- my favorite is Bert. I love Bert! when I watch these clips it is like going back in time...
(the goldfish clip is a favorite of mine b/c my mom's name is Melissa. I thought that was soo cool as a kid :)
(boogie woogie sheep!! I swear, as soon as Ernie starts to sing it's like... an instant stress reliever.)
that is a classic one! heeeeeeeere fishy fishy FISHY!
I actually remember being scared of this one! aah!
John John! every video with him is adorable. it's so crazy how I remember this little kid from when I was a little kid. :) he's SO cute! "yeaaah! one! yeah!" it's just so natural and adorable.
oh Sesame Street. if I ever have kids, they are only going to watch vintage Sesame Street clips. none of those creepy overly-scripted, weird, jarring, loud, flashy kids' shows these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment