December 15, 2011

I love Robyn!

basically... I have the dance music taste of a gay man. I'm fully aware of this and not even surprised ;) but I especially love Robyn and Kylie.

I love Robyn's icy pop sound, her dancing (I wish I danced like her!), her platform work boots, her short hair. I just think she's so cool :)

so Robyn was recently the musical guest on SNL (and she nailed it), and one of the songs she performed was one of her recent singles, "Call Your Girlfriend."

in order to appreciate the second video in this post you need to watch her official video for that song:




so then I see this video of Taran Killam doing his own version of the video and I LOVE it! he totally has her moves down, too funny!! he even does the backwards somersault in that tiny room -- and then I love the guy that just keeps working the whole time. what a job they have! can you imagine?


No comments:

Post a Comment