December 12, 2011

I love mostly lazy days off work!

(double posting to make up for forgetting to post last night)

what I mean by "mostly lazy" is like today: I slept in, but not TOO
late (10am) (and yeah for me that's kinda getting up early on a day
off!). I went to my mom's so we could video chat with my best friend
and her daughter while she opened some presents from us. I worked all
day on a Christmas gift for said friend, while cozy on my couch with
my favorite blanket (it's a comforter, but it's flannel...it's the
ultimate cuddly blanket). And now I'm about to work on another
present* - so I'm getting things done, but I'm also lounging about
watching HIMYM all day ;) see?

now I will be rested for work tomorrow, which is going to be
stressful, but I also made good progress on some things today so I
don't feel like I wasted the day.

*I decided I wasn't going to knit anything for Christmas this year and
then I got several requests, go figure! so, I'm really lagging behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment