December 12, 2011

standing on the bottom floor of the movie theater, alongside the escalators, looking up to the top floor. I'm there somewhere but I don't think you can see me. anyway, I love going to the movies! it's almost surprising to hear me say that b/c I'm pretty picky about what movies I'll watch & I don't go very often b/c it is sooo expensive... but. I love going anyway! I enjoy going alone OR when the theater is packed full of crazy fans. I like hearing everyone laughing or gasping at the same parts. I even like the previews! (and making snarky comments about them haha) I like the big screen and the sound (though sometimes it's too intense for me)...the popcorn, the big ass drink you never finish. I like sitting through the credits. I like walking out into the cold night afterwards, still thinking about what you just saw and I like talking about it afterwards. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment