November 16, 2011

nitrous oxide is amazing.

yesterday I had to go have some yucky dental work done. thankfully with my insurance, nitrous is only $25 so I opted to have it and I'm SO glad I did. it made me so much more relaxed and whenever I got (more) nervous I just took extra deep sniffs and went to la la land.

after they drilled my teeth for like 45 minutes non stop, they sat me up to take a break. my sister txtd me that she found some Revlon Lip Butters. here is our convo, I find it HILARIOUS:

her: they have those revlon lip butters @ walgreens do u kno what color u would want?

me: No...haha im @dentist high 8on gas. Just pickw aht u think would taste fgood

I remember writing taste and laughing at myself but I couldn't remember the right word (that would have been *look*). so today I was txting her that she got a pkg and I mentioned how funny my txt to her was.

her: yea i bought u one but since u said just one that would "taste" good i got u candy apple but mine didnt have a flavor so idk abt urs lol

haha, she really thought I wanted one that tasted good! I think that's so funny. she is always taking things literally -- but I guess I can't blame her for doing what I asked!

No comments:

Post a Comment