December 1, 2011

 

I'm a terrible blogger. ah well, at least I'm honest. Tiffany is blogging every day in December. I thought I might try it, see if it makes blogging a bit more of a habit. she is very good at sticking to her goals whereas I am... not... so much :P

I thought everyday I would talk about something I really like, am obsessed with, or have always loved - all different kinds of things (books, music, tv, colors, movies, food, whatever). this should be especially interesting since I don't have a 100% working computer right now :P I'm so ambitious.

so, we'll see. I'll start with the first thing tomorrow!

ps, have you seen the commercials for the Monster High dolls? frickin' weird. why does one doll have a water chamber?!

pps, I'm trying to come up with a cute name for blogging what I love in December...



2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! :) I think most of my posts will be about books or makeup, hehe.

    I haven't seen those commercials...and now I feel old because I'm not sure what Monster High is? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will just write about goofy stuff everyday :) I don't think Monster High is a thing (though I could be wrong) it's just a set of dolls... kind of like those Bratz or Barbies... so weird.

    ReplyDelete