some things I am into/obsessed with currently:
+ beauty gurus on youtube (Gregory Gorgeous, Beauty Broadcast, missglamorazzi, Carah Amelie, to name a few)
+ Pangea Organic's Facial Cream in Nigerian Ginger, Sweet Lavender, and Thyme. I received a sample in my birchbox last month and on a whim used it instead of my regular moisturizer... and fell in love. I even like the strong herbal scents which a lot of people seem to hate.
+ my Insta-Dri top coat by Sally Hansen, I stopped using this to try out Seche Vite, but I'm thinking I like the SH better.
+ "Macarthur Park", the Donna Summer version, especially when performed by Manila Luzon! her crazy eyes, that Big Bird dress - it makes me happy every time!
+ "Dancing On My Own" - Robyn. turn it up, act moody, dance/punch around your house.
+ wearing hats, burning candles, leaves turning colors, sleeping with lots of blankets, Fall in general is awesome :)
what are you currently obsessed with? :)
what are you currently obsessed with? :)

I love your Skinner hat! That colorway is so pretty on you :)
ReplyDeleteI need to watch some tutorials...haven't done that in a while, with the exception of a haul video by emilynoel83. I think I'm just too lazy to perfect my technique, haha.
Your recommendation of Insta-Dri was so well-deserved because I like it a lot too! The brush is AWESOME. Like, 1-3 swipes and the whole nail is covered. Not like the skinny Seche Vite brush.
oh and obviously I'm obsessed with nail polish lately...I need to do a new haul video because I have 10 new colors to talk about. TENNNN. Halp.
thanks! I keep switching between my Skinner & Ishbel Beret - this weather is perfect for them! I think I'm in love with fingering weight hats now!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to so many channels on YT, but I don't watch every vid. some people get annoying after awhile haha!
I'm still wondering if we have different top coats... there is the one I have... I've never seen it in your bottle!
TEN? is it bad I'm excited about that? hehe!
Have you ever tried Out the Door top coat? I switched to it from Seche Vite because I couldn't deal with the shrinkage (SV makes my mani look five days old on the second day, boo). Also, I love me some Beauty Broadcast!
ReplyDeleteNina, yes I have tried it but I didn't really like it! that was awhile ago though, maybe I'll try it again. I also like how shiny the InstaDry makes my nails :D
ReplyDelete