Sigh. I really am sad I'm gonna miss you when you're in my area!
I wish I were going! Rhinebeck is closer to me, so I'll be going to that instead. Have fun next month!
I am soooo excited for MDS&W! But you already knew that :D
KC, I stink at actually posting blog comments, but I wanted to let you know that I'm passing the torch of a bloggy award on to you... :)http://yarnbrained.wordpress.com/2011/05/27/an-award/
K... I JUST saw your comment needed to be moderated. yeah, I stink at you know... checking my own blog!
Sigh. I really am sad I'm gonna miss you when you're in my area!
ReplyDeleteI wish I were going! Rhinebeck is closer to me, so I'll be going to that instead. Have fun next month!
ReplyDeleteI am soooo excited for MDS&W! But you already knew that :D
ReplyDeleteKC, I stink at actually posting blog comments, but I wanted to let you know that I'm passing the torch of a bloggy award on to you... :)
ReplyDeletehttp://yarnbrained.wordpress.com/2011/05/27/an-award/
K... I JUST saw your comment needed to be moderated. yeah, I stink at you know... checking my own blog!
ReplyDelete