March 1, 2011

I'm a nerd and I'm excited that when I go visit Tiffany (and her awesome knitsy friends) I'm going to be adding two more states to my visited list! I will then reach a grand total of... 30. it seems like it should be more, but 30 it will be. I think it's funny that on this map you can tell where I've taken road trips to and from! and of course, I haven't visited California in the nearly 25 years since we moved away (sad). soon I hope to go there again :)



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

I think Mississippi and Louisiana are completely do-able for me. roadtrip!! :)

4 comments:

  1. That's so cool! Can't wait till you visit :D I tried counting and I think I've only been to 7 or 8 states...I've always wanted to take a road trip and drive all over the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you have not hit Virginia yet. If you road trip to visit me, you could knock W VA, VA, and MD all off in the same trip, you know. Just sayin'. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor New England is feeling neglected. I'd love to host you here in MA and I can help you touch Maine & New Hampshire with only an hour or so in the car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany, I've done a lot of road tripping and visiting... but it's still not enough. maybe someday we can! :D

    bethany, you are such a show off ;P (re: your map hehe) well... I AM going to VA in May, but you won't be there! but maybe I'll be able to go back. Bex could meet up with me and we could make it an event! hehe.

    sunshinewalks, I really, really want to visit New England! wouldn't that be fun! I am going to add it to my list of "musts" -- thank you for the offer, I may take you up on it!!

    ReplyDelete