December 23, 2010

(not so) wordless wednesday #10

7 Days  Day 5: faking it

I almost forgot to do this post today... it's technically Thursday but I don't care. it's almost Christmas and I'm tired & cranky. I love the leading-up to Christmas the best but this year I'm stuck working and I'm trying so hard to be in a good mood when I'm at work, but it really just sucks. I work Christmas Eve, I'm off Christmas, and then it's right back to work early the next day. plus I'm working New Year's Eve & Day. so much fun. >.< plus "office politics" are getting to me. everyone is always talking about everyone else, blah blah... makes me wonder what is said about me behind my back, when to my face people are being nice. I'm not stupid, but I just put on an innocent face b/c I'm tired of being put in the middle. it makes me so mad. but alas, I digress. this is all to say, it sucks that I'm really looking forward to Christmas just being over already so that work can slow down a bit and everyone can chill out and I can find a parking spot when I go in to work and at night I can just knit myself something and rant rant whine whine. and maybe in the new year I can take off some more time from work since I got stuck working all these holidays by myself. whine whine rant rant.

ok, I'm done now :)


1 comment:

  1. ugh, I hope things slow down/get better for you soon! The holidays make everyone crazy :\ And I find that work in general just sucks. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete