October 3, 2010

"So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin..."

Judea

Judea is here!

we stayed up almost all of Friday night/Saturday morning waiting for this little guy. my sister was only at the hospital for FIVE hours and then he was born at 7:04am 10/2/10 (which I think is a pretty neat birthday)! she stuck to her birth plan (no drugs!) and she and her new little guy are doing perfectly.

I have to say... I'm smitten. pictures are not quite enough, but it'll have to do until I can go up to visit him in about two weeks. I heard some of his little squeaks on the phone this evening... and his mom was kind enough to send me this today:

baby's first handknit :)

nothing makes a knitter happier, I daresay. I knit the little grey hat to match his going home outfit. they aren't quite ready to go home yet, but they will be doing so in the morning... and he'll be wearing his elephant outfit and his matching grey hat :)

oh Judea... I can't wait to meet you! I promise to spoil you with woolen warmth & wonderful books. :)

2 comments:

  1. hehe I know it! :) this poor little guy is going to be confused with his aunts... Caysie, Carly, and Crystal! maybe I will just be auntie K and confuse everyone ;)

    ReplyDelete