August 29, 2010
obsession.
I have a new obsession, and it is McKay's. I am a browser. sometimes I just like to go to a store and look around, pick out some cute things... and then I usually put them all back. it's the picking and choosing that's fun. I think this is why I like thrift stores so much, I like looking at all the stuff :) somehow, walking up and down aisles and looking at things clears my mind. anyway, McKay's is fun b/c not only is it huge and has sooo much to browse through, but the books are cheap and there are tons of awesome finds there (I've gotten some like-new records for 25 cents). the best part is, you can take in a bag of books, trade them in, and within minutes you have "new" money to spend hehe. I got rid of a bunch of books from college (that I've never touched since) and random books people had unloaded on me that I didn't like. taking in a bag of yucky books and then browsing for some "new" treasures? serious fun in my book.
I totally did not intend that pun, but I'm keeping it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment