
after having three extra guests in my apartment for a week, it feels extra quiet around here... especially since the day they left, my sister left to go on her own vacation.
I tried as hard as I could, for the five (five!) days I had off, to not think about work and really pretend I was on a vacation. I even went swimming. swimming! I got tan lines! probably not the smartest thing ever (I have a UV allergy) but, it added to the whole vacation theme :) plus, it has been ridiculously hot in these here parts. even for Tennessee this is H O T.
trying to finish settling into this apartment before Fall sets in... oh Fall, you seem so far away. I'm really, really looking forward to you though.
I tried as hard as I could, for the five (five!) days I had off, to not think about work and really pretend I was on a vacation. I even went swimming. swimming! I got tan lines! probably not the smartest thing ever (I have a UV allergy) but, it added to the whole vacation theme :) plus, it has been ridiculously hot in these here parts. even for Tennessee this is H O T.
trying to finish settling into this apartment before Fall sets in... oh Fall, you seem so far away. I'm really, really looking forward to you though.
Your stuff looks so pretty! I need to decorate the walls more :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for fall, either!
putting stuff up on the walls definitely makes it feel more homey. I usually hesitate and then never do it... but I decided to go for it this time. :)
ReplyDeletepretty! :) i wish we had stuff on our walls, but I know the second we put stuff up, we'll move. so i'll just wait until we get a house. lol btw, travis rules. :D
ReplyDeleteManda, that's how I always feel (esp since I move from apt to apt), but... it's really not that hard to put it up or take it down. moving furniture is worse ;P
ReplyDelete