I can watch "vintage" ;) MMC videos like this one:
watch Classic Schmosby The Remix
watch this SWEEEET video for Klymaxx's "Meeting in the Ladies Room" - you best go powder your nose!
I would never have heard of Mr. Sprigg's BBQ! (we actually put this on and sing along to it at work every once in awhile)
my rarest find of all might be this video from 1985... of my Dad's old band in California playing "Devil in a Blue Dress" -- my dad's the drummer. WEIRD right?
oh, YouTube. I love you.
Vintage MMC is awesome!
ReplyDeleteoh wow, Klymaxx...I forgot they existed! omg that name. And the dancing in that video is out of control hahahaha
Mr. Spriggs? LOLLLL It sounds like a Lonely Island song! hahaha
Whoa, that video with your dad is crazy but in a good way! So cool!
Tiff, I still have *VHS* tapes of the MMC shows I recorded! but youtube is so much easier. ;) I love that Happy song! I know... Klymaxx... ahh gotta love it. that guy, popping and locking in the electric chair... it just doesn't get any better! Mr. Sprigg's BBQ - the meat falls off the boooOOOooone - they have the best commercial, ever. haha. there is one or two more of my dad... it's so weird b/c I was like 4 years old then. weird to think he was off doing that while I was sleeping hehe.
ReplyDelete