December 8, 2011

I love Birchbox!

Shay



Birchbox (if you click that link, it's my referral so if you sign up I get points!) is a monthly beauty subscription, where you get a nicely packaged box of 4-5 deluxe products every month for $10. I was first introduced to it by a few beauty gurus on youtube, who filmed unboxing videos each month. it was fun to see what people got, since they send out all different boxes. I was curious how it worked and if it would be worth it. it didn't take long for me to want to try it, and in July I got my first one. I don't always LOVE the samples, but I have enjoyed trying all these high-end products I would probably never buy anyway. my favorite samples have been (2) Zoya nail polishes (Shay and Noel), Pangea Organics moisturizer, my Baublebar bracelet (I received this for filling out feedback on their site) (and yes, Justin Bieber has one HAHA), and believe it or not, a perfume sample! Twirl by Kate Spade. I'm not a perfume person but I actually really like that one. mostly, I enjoy getting a little surprise package every month... yes it's $10, but that includes shipping and some of the samples I've gotten were worth more than that alone (the Pangea lotion was an $18 sample!), so I feel like it is worth it for the most part. I just wish there were more cosmetics and less *lotion* haha. but I will continue to subscribe for now :)

3 comments:

  1. Have you gotten your shipping notice for this month's box? My tracking number doesn't work yet, boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what you are getting that is "so new" -- I was pretty un-thrilled with mine this month...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm I might just peek at spoiler pics...I'm so impatient!

    ReplyDelete