
so about a year and a half ago, I was in Seattle, in a hotel room, flipping through the channels and a funny cartoon caught my attention. honestly, I stopped on it b/c I liked the color palette and the style. then I found myself laughing and LOVING this show, almost instantly. Adventure Time (with Finn & Jake) is so quirky, funny, clever, sweet, etc all in one. there's great music, funny characters... it's all so weird and awesome. I'm not really a cartoon person -- but I actually like them more as an adult. this one is PURE GENIUS. I mean... Jake the Dog's girlfriend is a Rainicorn -- a rainbow + unicorn mix... ahh! (here's a video with Lady Rainicorn, but I can't embed it :( ) plus, there is an episode where Princess Bubblegum gives Finn a handknit sweater as protection when he is going on a particularly dangerous mission :) her "like-like" for him protects him :) I don't care if it makes me a weird hipster kid. for almost 2 years it has been one of my most favorite shows. I love it I love it and I don't care who knows!
No comments:
Post a Comment