November 12, 2010

linkyloos #1

just some things I've found lately that have struck my fancy :)

  • this recipe sounds really good. and it's gluten free so my sister could have some. bonus!
  • I'm recently obsessed with Dexter. these would be awesome (and creepy!).
  • a size chart site that has lots of baby measurements -- very helpful while I was knitting hats for my nephew!
  • Poolga, awesome iphone/ipad/ipod wallpapers... love so many of these! (cassettes! animals! lonesome owl!)
  • I have to admit, I spent a good hour going through some of these sets on flickr. kind of morbid, kind of scary, sad, strange. fascinating.
  • this photo by Jessa Gallagher... I don't know what it is about Fall but it makes me want to move to NYC* so badly (?!)
  • of course we have all read (and laughed!) over damnyouautocorrect.com by now... that is some funny stuff! using my ipod touch I have definitely had my moments haha. I should have screencapped 'em! I think I like how someone says something seemingly crazy and the other person is often like, "ok" or "ha" about it -- intstead of asking them what they meant. too funny.
  • for some reason I just love If I Die Young by The Band Perry. I listened to the samples of the rest of their album and it sounds pretty eh, but this song... I think it's good :)
  • the talented Donaville is back at it -- check out her awesome new site & portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment