I just hate going to bed b/c that means my one day off is over. this makes me pout. but mostly, it makes me stay up too late. and then the next morning I'm crank-ay.
I keep looking over at my bed *looks* and... it looks comfy and all but I'd rather put on a movie and knit on the sweater I'm working on. (it's a DROPS pattern, umm... this one) I finally joined the sleeves today! and my stitch count was off... and then I did the first row of the yoke pattern... and my stitch count was off again. ok... hopefully I can get that figured out in the next row so that, you know, I'm not ripping out a thousand million stitches. (well, maybe a thousand. 300 or so sts in each row!)
(sorry all I have to show for it is this cameraphone pic of my first sleeve in progress, popcorn, tea, and How I Met Your Mother from a week or so ago)
mostly I'd rather stay up all night and then not go to work tomorrow, but that ain't happening (ew, did I just say ain't? I used to get SO mad at my dad when he would say that... and I was 7). so... if you are off tomorrow (technically today...) then, please enjoy it and knit a little for me :)
I know how you feel! Technically, I am rarely off work (being a SAHM is pretty much a 24/7 job) but I am so happy so many days that I don't have to GO anywhere. And today, Troy is home so I am on half-duty. I will enjoy it for you and will crochet a bit. :-)
ReplyDeleteand with a baby in your tummy you are working overtime! hehe. hope you crocheted some :)
ReplyDelete